Foo Fighters / The Strokes / Angels & Airwaves / Subways / Eagles Of Death Metal
Lancashire Country Cricket Ground aka Old Trafford - 18.6.06
After the sunny disposition of the Richard Ashcroft the day previous, Dave Grohl and the boys brough the rain with them but it didnt dampen the spirits throughtout the day as a near capacity Old Trafford rocked out to five of the best bands on the planet
Designer Magazine will be bringing a full review in due course but in the mean time Designer Magazine snapper Shirlaine Forrest provides this mammoth photogallery. A few things of note
* Foo Fighters - Does the photo of Dave Grohl below look like the final few scenes from Prison Break?
* The Strokes - Julian all these years on still looks better than most of the indie elite from the UK?
* Angels and Airwaves - Some pesky child in the audience now knows him as Porka De Longe? What do you think?
* The Subways - Charlotte is turning into Toyah Wilcox or is it just us?
* Eagles Of Death Metal - Would you leave the singer with your lady because he's not getting any and is desperate for some love action
Words: Alex McCann
Photos: Shirlaine Forrest www.shirlainephotos.co.uk
Click here to leave your Foo Fighters comments on the Message Board
(NB: The message board opens in a new window so please disable your pop-up blocker to view)
ANGELS & AIRWAVES
EAGLES OF DEATH METAL